CSM Practice Lead
Responsible for managing a service segment (Adopt, Expand, or Renewal) as a member of HPs Global Personal Systems and Print Services Customer Success practice. Accountable to enable HP’s Customer Success Managers with the relevant knowledge, processes, and tools as they deliver Print and Personal Systems Services and Solutions to their customers. Results-focused to ensure HP achieves the expected profitable revenue growth and the best-in-class Customer Experience.
- Leads and develops the planning and performance tracking for customer adoption, expansion, or the renewal of HP Contractual Services & Solutions over the entire lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end service delivery, and sales readiness and associated processes.
- Represents Services and Solution core teams and provides relevant requirements into services portfolio development and stages/phases.
- Engages with the field teams, GBUs and other departments to drive results.
- Work with the Portfolio teams to ensure solutions meet customers’ expected outcomes value.
- Refine and build enterprise customer engagement best practices and processes and identify opportunities to improve our Customer Success operating model and tools.
- Works across regions/geographies and WW teams to develop and/or implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and fuel profitable growth.
- Optimize, manage, and oversee all relevant execution processes, making the customer experience as smooth as possible while optimizing customer satisfaction and expected outcomes.
- Provide meaningful insights to HP Executive Leadership to drive profitable growth and industry-leading Services customer experiences.
- Utilizes in-depth understanding of customer business and complex requirements to develop the business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value.
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross-functional activities that drive continuous growth of the services business.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower-level employees.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IT and Services Industry including XaaS and Customer Success Management.
- In-depth knowledge of company organization and policies, HP’s Services offerings, end-to-end processes, tools, and routes to market.
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause.
- Proven ability to lead teams to achieve results, exercise independent judgment, and handle unique situations to accomplish goals in tight time frames.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and financial analysis.
- Deep experience and understanding of planning, project management, and change management skills. Project and change management training and certification as appropriate.
- Good presentation skills. Ability to influence different functions, geographies, and the ability to build strong consensus. Impacts internal and external clients on a WW basis.
- Ability to work in highly complex environments Systems or solutions levels.
- Demonstrated leadership managing cross-functional /cross-geographical projects.
Education and Experience Required
- 8+ years to establish a proven track record in Service Business Management.
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Success- particularly from a Practices perspective but also desired experience as a practitioner
- Demonstrated knowledge of delivery, solution architecting, and/or business planning
- Experience leading teams with multi-country responsibility or a large country with multiple sub-regions.
- Working with regional / WW teams to represent the business on behalf of the geography covered.
- Liaising with internal and external partners/customers (e. g. product groups) on a tactical level.
- Planning on function/ project/ practice level.
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.