TEAM UP WITH US!
The CSA PM1 Technician is responsible for keeping customer equipment running and deal with customers in all situations.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Performs field inspections and pulls oil sample on Engine.
· Completes inspection on Engine/Generator package and completes Cat Inspect application with pertinent information.
· Reports to CSA supervisor, customer and PSSR any problems found or anticipated repairs.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· Ability to work independently and follow instructions as given.
· Knowledge of Caterpillar equipment.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Valid drivers' license and good driving record. Will have to get a CDL.
· Computer knowledge a plus
· Excellent customer service
· Effective communication skills to relay varying information to customers and other employees in writing, verbally, or diagram.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and fumes or airborne particles.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 60%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.