Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
021949 Corporate FP&A Intern (Open)
- Analyzes business and financial data.
- Supports the creation of financial models for analytics to support organizational decision making.
- Assists in preparing financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Researches and reports on industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Assists in preparing financial reports and budgets.
- Assists in preparing financial forecasts and statements to help understand the financial state of the business.
- Compiles, calculates and documents financial measures.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Assists in developing automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Finance.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Accounting Principles.
- Understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.