Responsible for operational support to the Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, and Payroll teams.
Your primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Implementing and maintaining appropriate risk management principles and policies, internal controls and processes designed to identify and mitigate risks
• Assist with risk analytics/modeling of program
• Recommend and document, contract standards for insurance and indemnification wording
• Research, evaluate and make recommendations regarding current and state-of-the-art trends in risk management, safety, loss control and claims management strategies.
• Establishing and regularly updating a comprehensive risk management framework to identify, measure, monitor and control all aspects of risk
• Assist in coordination of loss control activity, insurance claims management and claim litigation processes
• Coordination of 1st party claims against insurers or 3rd parties.
• Oversee coordinate Insurance Certificate activity to support customer requirements and desired coverage from vendors and other business -partners
• Assist in compilation of underwriting data for insurance renewals
• Consult with affiliates (ie. DDIA and DBGCC) regarding their insurance programs and renewals
• Sets Corporate daily cash position using information reporting from various banking applications and Treasury Workstation; Includes both NA and Canada regions
• Performs daily reconciliation of concentration accounts. Duty including reconciling statements against weekly accounts payable files to bank
• Utilizes cash reconciliation to prepare and distributes daily global cash reports for upper management
• Assists in controlling the monthly global cash flow forecast operating system and supports team in preparation of cash forecast
• Assists with monthly intercompany Netting cycle between entities across various regions
• Perform various other duties as assigned by management, FX currency analysis, Interest rate exposure analysis
• Enters new hires tax information and current employees tax changes into payroll system.
• Creates intercompany invoices for payroll related items.
• Creates payroll related journal entries for multiple entities
• Performs audit between payroll system and timekeeping system on a pay period basis
• Assists with unemployment claims, including cross matches and verifications
• Perform various other duties as assigned by manager
• Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Risk Management, Insurance or related field
• 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
• Be able to commit to Doosan for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous co-op experience a plus
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter and will dig into problems independently and will look for limited guidance
• Travel Required: <10%
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.