National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 500 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
As a Corporate Account Support Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Circle the Customer (CTC) Corporate Account Managers (CAMS) representing the full portfolio of NCS capabilities to include equipment, chemicals and marketing. You will work closely with both the internal NCS Sales and Service team and key customers to ensure project tracking is completed and customer needs are being met.
- Manage client projects and takes an active role in coordinating internal NCS resources to ensure timely and accurate service is being provided to key customers.
- Responsible for tracking the details of closed sales, shipments, installations and servicing of key customers. Working directly with the necessary internal resources and troubleshooting to resolve any delays or issues with servicing the customer.
- Attend weekly demand calls to say up to date on key account developments and activity.
- Respond to any escalated issues from key customers, identifying the internal or external resources required to resolve and acting as a point of contact for the customer.
- Ensure that key accounts have updated contracts. Track any legal or contractual obligations to service the customer.
- Provide account maintenance and daily support which may include overseeing the development of and adherence to budgets and schedules, maintaining overall quality control, reviewing/analyzing of billing, and remaining up to date on client needs.
- Remain knowledgeable of all company products and services to facilitate sales efforts
- Maintain sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Utilize defined sales processes and tools (i.e. CRM)
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ of similar work experience
- Experience in the carwash industry and/or cleaning chemicals business, preferred
- Experience connecting with customers in a way that builds trust and creates strong relationships
- Must possess solid computer skills and have working knowledge and experience with CRM software
- Strong proficiency in utilizing Excel and Google sheets.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership/influence without authority
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills which will entail speaking to small and potentially larger groups of individuals
- Must have effective organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple objectives, tasks and clients
- Maintain a satisfactory attendance record
- Perform the responsibilities of the position at a satisfactory level of efficiency
- Must maintain confidentiality of employee, department, and company business
- Must have adequate sight to read and interpret data
- Required to use math and writing skills
- Required to use a laptop computer routinely
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.