National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
As a Corporate Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for representing the full portfolio of NCS capabilities to include equipment, service, chemicals and marketing for National accounts. Identifying and developing Circle The Customer business opportunities, owning the Harvey ball progress and developing a executable strategy plan to cross functionally grow the NCS share of wallet within assigned accounts. The typical portfolio of Corporate Accounts will be $30-$50 Million annually.
- Using the Corporate Account Harvey ball, develop compelling and meaningful value to customer using insight, business analysis, problem solving and flexibility. Focusing on forward thinking by identifying opportunities, threats and trends; anticipating future barriers and issues, as well as analyzing and interpreting organized customer economics/financial performance
- Remain knowledgeable of all company products and services, coordinating the cross-functional team support of the Corporate Account to facilitate expanding the market share.
- Lead a quarterly business review for the Corporate Account, defining quarterly strategic objectives and reviewing key financial and growth metrics.
- Manage select accounts and take an active role in all disciplines (marketing, creative, research analytics, database) from planning to completion
- Participate in developing marketing plans, including objectives and strategies, completing analysis of the client’s business specific needs, and executes sound and relevant marketing and sales strategies with input from internal subject matter experts.
- Provide account maintenance and daily support which may include overseeing the development of and adherence to budgets and schedules, maintaining overall quality control, reviewing/analyzing of billing, and remaining up to date on client needs, competition, and pertinent industry business through trade pubs, newspaper articles and other sources
- Prospect and develop business, may respond to RFPs, and develop proposals and business status reports for presentation to clients, prospects and stakeholders
- Create regular accurate business and sales forecasts
- Utilize defined sales processes and tools (i.e. CRM)
- Manage all aspects of an evaluation program to deliver assigned financial results and prevent surprises
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ of similar work experience
- Must have proven experience in new business development, achieving revenue goals, and managing sales strategies in line with company objectives
- Experience in the carwash industry and/or cleaning chemicals business, preferred
- Experience connecting with customers in a way that builds trust and creates strong relationships
- Must possess a strong entrepreneurial mindset and solid business acumen
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership/influence without authority
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills which will entail speaking to small and potentially larger groups of individuals
- Must have effective organizational and time management skills
- Must be a fast learner who is at ease with technology and someone who thrives in keeping up with the latest trends (apps, social media outlets, emerging technology in the C-store and car wash industry, etc.)
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.