Performs various warehouse and inventory related tasks within the cooler area of the dairy manufacturing facility. Operate the palletizer and conveyors for all product manufactured from the plant.
Duties and Requirements
- Must insure there are no mixed pallets or tumbled cases put into the high-rise for storage.
- Must insure the proper stock age and code rotation for all product in assigned area.
- Must be able to accurately pull orders in assigned area without errors.
- Must be able to load trucks/trailers securely if/as required.
- Must clean all machine pits in assigned area on an on-going basis (weekly).
- Responsible for the cleanings of the palletizer and infeed and discharge lanes.
- Must follow all GMP's, HAACP & SQF and all DFA policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Will serve as the back-up inventory control person for nightly inventories.