Job Location: Webco - OK- Mannford - Mannford, OK
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Management
- Design and install electrical equipment and automation systems to improve manufacturing processes in plant.
- Fluent skills in programming including ladder logic, structure text, and function block.
- Understand how to read and draw electrical schematics. Autocad experience is favored.
- Work with and assist in developing control technicians and maintenance staff.
- Assists Engineering Manager and other departmental managers (General Business Managers) in improving systems of production control, standard operating procedures, safety and quality.
- Ability to create and order project’s bill of materials through various vendors.
- Recommends and implements improvements to equipment.
- Assists in coordination of the new equipment purchase, installation, and training.
- Performs regular (daily) assignments, individual project assignments and participation on project teams created to study, prepare recommendations and implement solutions to various equipment related issues and problems.
- Gathers information from a variety of sources, studies problems, breaks them down into component parts and recommends solutions to coordinate elements by applying advanced analytical techniques and methods from a variety of disciplines including mathematics, science and engineering.
- Provides engineering technical support to both maintenance and production as needed. This includes (but is not limited to) training, troubleshooting equipment, rebuilds, and repairs.
- Conducts investigations and analysis directed toward equipment utilization and operations necessary to meet customer specifications.
- Assists in developing systems and controls to ensure a safe work environment and compliance with quality standards. Ensures that equipment, processes and procedures are directed toward achieving these standards.
Required Education and Skills
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Preferred 5 – 7 years’ experience.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office. Computer assisted design (CAD) proficiency a plus.
- Knowledge in Rockwell software (control logix, factory talk view), AutoCAD, and PC based controls.
- Experience with Rockwell PLCs, HMI and AutoCAD