Novaspect, Inc., an Emerson Impact Partner, the global leader of automation systems and solutions, is currently offering an opportunity for a Control System Engineer II to join our fast paced, customer oriented project engineering team. The successful candidate will assist our Engineering and Sales teams in the development and delivery of process control solutions for our industrial customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Self-directed contributor.
- Independent technical interface for customer/sales force.
- Defining control system designs and documentation.
- Mentor to Control System Engineers/Technicians on an as needed basis.
- Reviewing control system designs with customer team.
- Implementation of the design into the DeltaV control system.
- Internal and customer witnessed control system testing.
- Process simulation.
- Operator training.
- Process equipment installation and startup.
- Travel to customer facilities and ability to travel throughout the designated service area (typically travel is by company vehicle and most events are day trips with up to 35% hotel stays depending on your home base)
- B.S. Degree in Chemical, Electrical, Computer or Mechanical Engineering
- 2 - 5 years in the control system engineering field with on-site control system engineering and instrumentation experience preferred
- 2 years of experience in DeltaV programming and/or system administration preferred
- Ability to maintain permanent employment in the United States
- Meet project team commitments and deadlines
- Work independently and as part of a customer project team
- Provide excellent oral and written communications
- Participate in on-going learning (latest technologies)
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs (i.e. Workstation and Server Class Computers)
- Ability to work extended hours on a computer
- Ability to work in a loud industrial environment
- Cash compensation potential: $82–$134K (includes base salary, bonus, OT)
- Company car eligible
- OT eligible
Benefits: Recognized with a Top Employee Benefit Plan Award in 2020, below you will find our outstanding total rewards package when you join our team including:
- Generous paid time off; starting at 15 vacation days, 10 holidays, and personal time off
- 401K with 6% company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Excellent health & wellness benefits
- Student debt & tuition reimbursement