Repcon is in search for a motivated individual looking to start a professional career in the Industrial Construction industry. This individual must have the ability to work well both independently as well as in a team setting on task-oriented, time-sensitive projects and have superb organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work under strict deadlines
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Complete all Vendor Set-up/Prequalification documents as assigned
- Act as primary contact for all Purchase Orders; review, process, and relay information to necessary parties
- Read and understand pertinent contract details; assist with Contract Notices as assigned
- Organize documents into professional portfolios for bids and RFIs.
- Assist with miscellaneous commercial-related items as needed