Administrative support person to coordinate, register and track training classes with some manual labour tasks, like packing and shipping documenting and gear for training classes for our Avon location.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Handle all Registrations for Training Courses – assign to respective class roster and provide students with a confirmation letter, an invoice, along with a list of equipment requirements and any other pertinent information in regard to the host agency and class location (typically within 24 hours).
- Work with law enforcement agencies if a student is unable to attend / substitutions and/or cancellations and refund requests or contact students if host agency has changed address for class location. If a class is cancelled notify students ASAP – try to transfer student to another class or if applicable refund class tuition.
- Coordinate and schedule training classes with Law Enforcement Agencies that wish to host a course.
- Coordinate, prepare and monitor the shipping of equipment caches, weapons boxes and course consumables to and from domestic training courses.
- Handle all accounts receivable for Training Invoices. Monitor and be vigilant on timely payments.
- Coordinate with printing service to ship all class paperwork (registrations, tests, critiques, scenario templates) and class manuals.
- Maintain training records for each class to include, roster, registrations and payments.
- Schedule booth space and payments for company trade shows. Coordinate with company personnel for show registrations and booth furnishings for exhibit at trade shows.
- At managers request, Pack / Ship appropriate show literature and materials to display at the show. Schedule with the trade show for shipment.
- Provide office assistance on a day-to-day basis to Distributors and Customers (checking order status, product availability, etc. Also assist Law Enforcement and Military Personnel calls regarding products, etc.
- 1 to 3 years in administration/scheduling (in related field)
- Associates degree in business administration or related field.
- Basic Administration certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Able to push/pull up to 50-pound cases up to 20 yards distance (cases on wheels) for pick up by FedEx.