Job Location: Branch #11 Tulsa - Tulsa, OK
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $18.00 - $40.00
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Construction
WHO WE ARE
Central Power Systems & Services has been serving the Commercial Equipment needs of the lower Midwest region with top quality On-Highway, Industrial and Power Generation products and services since 1954. We have partnered with Liebherr & Doosan for our construction equipment needs. We have a brand new line of equipment that will need servicing and maintenance, so we are looking for a Construction Equipment Tech to be apart of our growing team! P.S. - we will send you to Liebherr & Doosan factory training on us - how awesome is that?
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE...
- Three to five years' experience performing PM Maintenance on construction equipment
- PTO systems
- PM Maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to learn our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products.
- Knowledge and ability to consistently repair components and equipment in line with dealers and manufacturers standards.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively- independently or in a team.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills- written and verbal.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent customer, vendor and factory relationships.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL
- A good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions.
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Able to consistently repair components and equipment in line with dealer, and manufacturers, flat rate time standards.
- Good communications skills.
- Good, safe work habits.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Sign On Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits including Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off
- Productive Work Environment with opportunity for internal growth
- Formal Classroom and hands-on training
- Company Service Truck
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CPS&S promotes a smoke-free and drug-free work environment.