Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Computer Scientist in the Ft. Meade area, MD.
Leidos is a 10-year incumbent prime contractor on a large multi-year contract that develops, integrates deploys, and sustains large collection systems, and is pursuing a follow-on effort as a preferred subcontractor. The work is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. We will continue to provide exceptional service to our customer in an area in which we have deep incumbent knowledge.
Significant requirements include Mission Management, Operations, and Sustainment activities. The team will provide 24x7x365 support to multiple Operations Teams and will feature 1st/2nd/3rd Party Partner Engagement.
The Computer Scientist will support the development of engineering dashboards. The candidate will be responsible for setting up the ingestion of various customer dataflows to include pre-processing data into a useable format. The Computer Scientist will need to demonstrate a proven history of analyzing and presenting SIGINT information.
- Develop user-oriented software
- Work with researchers to develop visualizations and other methods to communicate analysis results
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary group of engineers to accomplish project tasks
- Build relationships with internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Software Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- CWIP Certification Compliance with IAM Level III (for candidates supporting TTO 203: HCSO QA and Mission Monitoring).
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in SOA and web-enabling technologies, programming languages, and industry-accepted security engineering practices and standards.
- Four (4) years of additional Computer Science related experience may be substituted for a Masters’ degree.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Experience with JAVA & NIFI to include the ability to write NIFI processors in JAVA is highly desired.
- Additional experience with SIGINT systems or modern telecommunications systems and networks.
- Proven experience developing prototype visualization tools to include requirements definition and execution.
- Expert experience with Python, Java, C++, Swift, or other programming languages that support Object-Oriented Programming.
- Working knowledge of UX frameworks.
- Proficiency in code development using Python for advanced analytics, including neural networks, long-short term memory (LSTM), clustering algorithms, natural language processing (NLP) and other Machine Learning approaches
- Experience in data labeling approaches to refine and build on current classification capabilities and support AI/ML big data analysis