At Leidos, we live by six values; Integrity, Inclusion, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration, and Commitment. Come be a part of a team that puts people first along with the missions of our Customers. Our Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operations within the Intelligence Group is building the team of next generation analysts to take our Intelligence Community (IC) Customers to the next level in Cyber defense.
We are seeking candidates for multiple positions. Available position locations range from Continental US (CONUS) to Outside Continental US (OCONUS). Many of the positions will be located in the Ft. Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst will analyze, map, protect or discover vulnerabilities, intrusions, and threats in computer network systems.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Conduct computer/network security
- Conduct target development
- Understand all aspects of computer/network security, including firewall administration, encryption technologies and network protocols
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 11 years of relevant experience, or a Master’s degree plus 9 years of relevant experience, or a Doctoral degree plus 7 years of relevant experience. The following may also be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position: an Associate’s coursework/training in networking, computer science, or cyber topics plus 13 years of relevant experience.
- Degree must be in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance and/or systems engineering. Additionally, must have experience in network or system administration. If not credited toward education requirement, completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis course), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), cyber Defense Operations will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., 20-24 weeks course will count as 6 months of experience, 10-14 weeks will count as 3 months of experience).
CEH Certified Ethical Hacker
CFR CyberSec First Responder
CySA+ CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
GCFA GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst
GCIH GIAC Certified Incident Handler
SCYBER Cisco Cybersecurity Specialty Certification
CNDSP Computer Network Defense Service Provider
CSSP-IR DoD Cyber Security Service Provider for Incident Responder
External Referral Eligible