The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
- Handles all internal and external inspections/regulatory visits. Leads audit preparation activities, accompanies inspector, and completes vital reports and posting.
- Performs follow up activities to non-conformances found and provides responses as appropriate. Trains Site on accurate inspection procedure practices. Assist in ensuring the facility is inspection ready at all times.
- Plans, defines, and, advises the Site auditing control program to ensure compliance to all procedures and policies to ensure compliance to regulatory, federal, and local laws. This includes identification of facility Quality objectives, corrective/preventive action and continuous improvement initiatives. Trains and mentors site Auditors to ensure program goals are met.
- Leads execution of site Food Safety Quality Program (QRMP) and HACCP programs
- Acts as the Site QCMS/ISO coordinator. Monitors and maintains plant QCMS program by staying in sync with current Kraft Heinz and ISO Standards. Ensures all internal procedures, processes are accurate and performing to expectations. Works with internal auditor(s), and, document coordinators(s) to ensure compliance and system improvements.
- Provides Quality/Sanitation support for major project commercialization’s from a regulatory, and, Kraft Heinz procedural perspective. Periodically audits to ensure appropriate steps, forms, and approvals are completed.
- Handles Quality systems associated with eQCMS, and, Plant Quality team sites to provide access to corporate links easily. Supports the updating of Quality refresher training (e.g. GMP’s, allergens, hold/release, Special Situations) as needed.
- Bridge between Plant and Corporate Manufacturing Quality, Sector Quality, Regulatory. Ensures Quality policies are understood and communicated to Site employees.
- 3 plus years of experience in Quality Assurance, Food Compliance and Auditing role
- Preferably within a Food Manufacturing, or other technical environment.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; preferably in Food Science.
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends, and all required overtime. Timely and regular attendance. Walk, sit, stand, climb, work near moving equipment, occasionally lift up to 25lbs, operate a computer, keyboard/typing, communicate in-person and via telephone, complete paperwork responsibilities.
- Strong leadership, technical, communication and organizational skills required along with attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of quality systems, procedures, & policies.
- Prioritise multiple assignments, develop work plans, & prioritize.
- Knowledge of statistical processes.
- Effective interpersonal skills (oral written and verbal).
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Successful candidates must possess a positive focus toward solutions with emphasis on preventative pro-active measures and team-building.
- Demonstrate ability to work with cross-functional groups.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact HRCompliance@kraftheinz.com for assistance.