Keller Group plc is the world’s largest geotechnical solutions specialist, with our North American operations consisting of 5,000 employees in 70+ offices. We are currently seeking a Compliance Administrator to join our team in our corporate office located in Hanover, MD.
- Assisting with the submission and tracking of all drug screens, background checks and other necessary federal/state compliance requirements for all projects across North America.
- Ensuring all employee screening, certifications and other necessary procedures are up to date for all of our employees.
- Pulling reports and manipulating data for submission to federal entities.
- Degree in Business or similar field preferred
- Microsoft Office experience (Excel is a must)
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer