Why Work at CW Resources?
- National Non-Profit
- Mission-based Meaningful Employment
- Exceptional Employees
- Flexible Hours and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
What will the Commissary Lead do?
The Commissary Lead is responsible for maintaining and overseeing the commissary contract. Directs and coordinates activities of commissary store such as replenishing stock. Oversees staffing needs, training, employee schedules and ensures safety.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervision of work force composed primarily of disabled persons
- Assist in planning daily work schedules
- Assist in developing standards or performance for employees
- Assist in the responsibility for insuring that all daily and periodic shelf-stocking tasks are completed as scheduled, and according to specified quality standards and within budget limits
- Monitors the use of supplies and equipment, request additional supplies as needed
- Trains program participants/employees in orientation to the building, proper work techniques, and schedules, usage and conservation of supplies, operation of equipment and safety practices
- In the absence of the Assistant Project Manager, communicates with the case manager in a timely manner regarding program participant’s performance or behavior issues
- In the absence of the Assistant Project Manager, participates in the daily communication with Commissary personnel to ascertain problems/concerns, reach decisions regarding appropriate solutions, maintains a high level of satisfaction in terms of quality service and effective communication at the facility
- Assist in all jobs, during work hours, and on weekends as requested by the Assistant Project Manager
- Perform any other duties as assigned
CW Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and ensuring a workplace free from all forms of discrimination or harassment. We strongly encourage women, people of color, people with disabilities, people who are veterans, people who identify as LGBTQ, and members of ethnic minorities to apply!
Please note: COVID -19 Vaccinations are required (unless approved for religious or medical exemption with proof of negative COVID testing) for most positions with CWR. Please let us know if you have additional questions.