Vector Security offers quality equipment from some of the leading manufacturers in the industry, expert installation, highly responsive customer service, and award-winning monitoring service. The Commercial Sales Representative cultivates relationships with businesses to bring them solutions tailored to fit their unique needs.
- Prospect new small business through traditional cold calling methods
- Adhere to current Vector Security policies, procedures, products, programs and services
- Create new market share by selling Vector Security products and services to new commercial customers
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities. Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers' expectations
- Renew existing customer agreements
- Responsible for COE opportunities within an assigned territory
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques
- Follow-up with prospects
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service
Why join us?
We are the fourth largest security integrator in the country and have proudly been installing innovative security and smart automation solutions in homes and businesses for more than 50 years. Our purpose is to make our world more secure, connected, and empowered, one customer at a time.
- Win as a team.
- Do the right thing.
- Make a difference every day.
- Get it done.
- Think big.
If you share these ideals, we’d love to hear from you!
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender, national origin, veteran or disability status.