Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HUS is also deeply engaged in product solutions for the Utility Communications and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) space and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HUS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HUS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas, and water industries.
HUS has four business units. Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) is our electrical components and infrastructure business. Aclara is our AMI and Meters business and also includes an installation business. Hubbell Gas Connectors and Accessories (HGCA) sells connectors and accessories for the repair, replacement and refurbishment of natural gas systems. Our fourth business is our Protection and Controls business which is our newest business initiative to drive substation communications, control and protection solutions. HUS provides these solutions in the Electric Utility, Water, Gas and Communications Market.
At HUS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of principled integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers. Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Incorporated - HYBRID work schedule
77 Westport Plaza, Suite 500
St. Louis, MO 63146
Hubbell Site Flexible
Our Commercial Operations Analyst reports directly to our Global VP of Commercial Operations and will have strong growth potential within Hubbell. This position has high visibility working cross functionally within the organization and interfaces with executive leadership. This critical role collaborates with our teams to create a winning proposal package encompassing all the portfolio within Hubbell Utility Solutions.
Helps supervise proposal publication process, including word processing, graphics, desktop publishing, and production for draft and final proposal production of proposals.
• Develops and updates plans, schedules, materials, and files; coordinates with other stakeholders and helps with reviews and quality check.
• Coordinates graphics, desktop publishing, proofreading, and production support for proposals.
• Discusses stages of completion forms, certifications and other requirement needed and makes necessary changes as determined by customer’s RFP/RFI.
• Proofs work to minimize errors; reworks errors when needed or/and assigns to appropriate stakeholder when required.
• Prepares and maintains proposal schedules and workspace.
• Creates cross reference matrixes, work packages, forms, and outlines that adhere to Commercial Operation Processes.
• Performs compliance checks to verify proposals are complaint with RFP.
• Assists Proposal Managers in development and update of Proposal Management Plans as assigned.
• Assists proposal team members in use of the proposal templates.
• Prepares archives of proposals following final submission.
• Maintains security and integrity of proposals repository site.
• Controls the distribution of proposals and related documents
• Must be able to work extended hours, often with short notice, to meet deadlines. Extended hours outside regular office schedules may be needed.
• Demonstrate ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
• Manages small proposals and RFI responses as required.
Must possess the following:
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.