DH Pace Company Inc. in Denver, CO, aspires to hire a Commercial Gate Installer/Technician who is mechanically inclined with commercial gate experience. Will be responsible for the installation and service of commercial gates and gate hardware.
- Install and/or repair a wide range of commercial gates and gate hardware
- Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submit in a timely manner
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- Prior experience in a similar role or one that required a mechanical aptitude preferred
- Welding experience a plus
- Ability to safely lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work at heights and use a ladder
- Must possess valid driver’s license and good driving record
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50 US offices in 24 states with company-wide sales in 2021 of $740M.
Our benefit offerings include:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k retirement plan + employer match
- PTO Plan - 16 days annually after 1 year of service! 10 days to start!
- Paid Holidays
- and more!
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire
Pay range for this position: From $20 an hour based on experience.
Building Safer Communities-DH Pace Company
My DH Pace Story
DH Pace Company, Inc.