United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Commercial Engines Aftermarket Sales Manager (Remote)
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it.
So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
- Lead assigned customer sales campaigns as part of the Commercial Aftermarket Sales team, including providing CFT leadership, and communications to enable a high-performance team
- Develop strategies and action plans to achieve short- and long-term Commercial Engine financial and operational goals, drive and execute developed strategy
- Identify, negotiate, and assemble aftermarket opportunities, developing and implementing strategies ensuring sales targets and compete/win rates are met or exceeded
- Drive customer interaction, developing and maintaining successful relationships, including detailed business presentations, negotiations, and contract closings.
- Fully understand the marketplace and competitors, communicating up-to-date information on the customer’s plans and needs, finding opportunities and threats, and developing strategies to meet objectives and mobilize the resources of P&W to execute those initiatives
- Establish, oversee, and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships with Commercial Engines New Engine Business sales teams, CE Pricing team, CE Solutions Development team, Business Units General Managers and their teams, engineering, operations, legal and financial organizations to assess and support existing or potential aftermarket sales opportunities and handle strategic business opportunities.
- Evaluate opportunities to ensure successful market penetration of new services.
- Maintain close interaction with financial organization, quarterly sales forecasting process, pricing issues and support of profitable goals of the Aftermarket Business
- Maintain executive presence in the briefing of CE and Aftermarket Senior Leadership to seek internal alignment and consensus for deployment of strategic activities as well as external customers and key stakeholders.
- US Person status required due to government contracts
- A Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum 8 years prior relevant work experience or a Master’s degree with minimum 5 years prior relevant work experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience within Commercial Aerospace industry.
- Availability for and willingness to travel nationally and internationally up to 20% annually, with typical durations of 5 days at a time
- Degree concentration in Business, Finance or a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics).
- Sales or Operations experience within an Aftermarket or Maintenance, Repair or Overhaul (MRO) environment for aircraft engines.
- Experience leading successful teams assembled from cross-functional departments.
- Experience in understanding commercial legal contracts, airline operations, economics & analysis
- Strong customer focus, industry knowledge, and demonstrated business acumen
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home).
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms