Job Location: Centennial, CO - Centennial, CO
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Up to 10%
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Sales
By joining Bio-Techne, you’ll join a company with a powerful and positive purpose of enabling cutting-edge research in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers to further treat and prevent disease worldwide.
Salary Range: $55,000-$60,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s experience, education, skills, and abilities, as alignment with market data and internal equity) and annual bonus based on company performance.
Role Summary: Novus Biologicals, a Bio-Techne brand, is looking for a representative to prepare and manage bulk and custom product quotes/orders for our bioreagent products. This person will be responsible for managing bulk and custom orders from initial request through shipping the final product. We will be looking for a highly motivated person with great organizational and customer service skills. A good basic understanding of biological sciences, immunology, protein production, or similar fields is a plus. This position will work closely with all operations teams located worldwide to assist our customers with their large or custom requests.
- Manages bulk and custom quote requests by email, phone, or online.
- Answers pre- and post-sale inquiries by phone, email and/or online chat. This position requires working with our online ticketing system and ensuring that all inquiries are answered in a timely fashion.
- Follows up on quote requests with customers to ensure that all opportunities are maximized.
- Maintains bulk sales reports for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Monitors issues relating to bulk and custom orders and work with applicable internal teams to resolve these issues.
- Help marketing develop new sales leads and campaign targets.
- Liaises with other technical/customer support members in US and satellite offices, as well as other departments to ensure timely delivery of products and assistance with technical issues.
- Coordinates with the data entry team to ensure that all specialty items are entered correctly into the sales system.
- Additional projects will likely be assigned as applicable. This will require someone who is flexible, eager to learn and able to manage their time effectively.
- Position hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field a plus)
- Sales and/or direct customer experience a plus
- Marketing experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to manage time accurately
Why Join Bio-Techne:
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.