TEAM UP WITH US!
The Credit Services Account Manager is responsible for managing collection efforts and various customer service functions on an assigned portfolio of AR accounts.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reviews credit applications
- Provide credit approvals for sales, rentals, parts & service
- Conducts financial analysis including third party report review
- Assists the Credit Manager in establishing credit limits on customer accounts through investigation and analysis of financial data provided as part of the credit extension decision making process
- Review and approve adjustments to accounts
- Monitor the percentages of aged accounts
- Prioritizes credit reviews for existing accounts
- Place and receive calls to/from customers and inter-departmental personnel for resolution of past due receivables and/or other account issues, prepare and send out collection letters as needed
- Completes credit reference requests from third party vendors
- Assists in opening new accounts, setting up COD accounts and updating account information as needed
- Assists Cash Clerks in posting customer payments when allocation is unclear
- Communicates with internal and external customers to investigate complaints, verify accuracy of changes, correct errors in accounts and faxes invoices and account statements upon request
- Utilizes various credit reporting services to compile reports relating to the credit history of potential customers
- Maintains loan documentation files and monitors compliance to terms of loan agreements
- Periodically monitors financial position of established accounts, and brings irregularities to the attention of the Credit Manager
- Offers opinions regarding financial strength and credit worthiness of customers
- May make credit presentations
- Process check requests for customer refunds, account allocations and general clean-up
- Assists customer in filling out loan or credit application
- Interviews applicants to obtain financial information
- Calls or writes credit bureaus, banks and other institutions to obtain applicants financial data
- Notifies customer by mail, telephone or in person of acceptance or rejection of application
- Keeps record of applications for loans and credit, maintains credit files and filing as necessary
- Assists Finance Managers with loan and finance documents
- Facilitates the mailing of monthly customer statements
- Maintains tax exemption customer files
- Provide telephone support for the Credit and Finance departments
- Send payments received internally for local deposit or to applicable lock-box
- Recommend accounts for placement with third party collection agencies
- Special projects as needed and other duties as assigned by the Credit Manager
- Other duties may be assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business preferred 3 – 5 years of related work experience.
- Technical skills in account reconciliation, credit extensions, payment plans, etc.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral visions, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.