For more than 100 years, our passionate mission of safety empowers us to protect lives.
MSA Safety is a global leader in the development of safety equipment and pioneering technology that helps protect people and facility infrastructures around the world. We are committed to providing the latest in innovative, best-in class safety solutions that feature integrated systems capability and allow our customers to return safely to their families and friends. Every day our customers place their lives in our hands. In response, we provide them with protection they can trust. It is gratifying to lead the way as a source of inspiration. Would you like to join our team of more than 5,000 employees world-wide dedicated to this purpose? We hope so.
- Define test requirements and design test fixture
- Utilize equipment
- Define, implement and conduct data analysis on test plan
- Working independently and within a team to complete project requirements
- Collaborate with Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Designer, Technician, and Machinist resources
- Fundamental engineering knowledge
- Strong cross functional engineering ability
- Demonstrated creativity and problem solving skills
- Ability to use software tools to record, analyze, and document test data
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Hands-on technical aptitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- BS/MS in any Engineering or Engineering Technology program