Start here, end here. There is a reason why we have so many employees with 20+ years with the company-Pace offers careers. Join us in becoming the premier die casting manufacturer and engineering solutions supplier worldwide.
Responsible to provide a safe, high quality, stable & efficient value added process. This is needed to support the quoted & operational goals of Pace Industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
This job includes but is not limited to the following:
- Follow all Safety , TS16949 & Environmental Requirements Policies and Procedures
- Participating in the APQP process of new or revise product.
- Provide cost reduction events by various methods. Mainly in the manufacturing of product.
- Perform the sampling process & providing the “Run to Rate” on all new/revised products. Work with quality engineers to validate your process is effective to meet customer expectation & satisfaction before releasing to the operation group.
- Create Work Instructions
- Work with the operations group to support any in efficiency’s caused by the process.
- Must be able to use and measure product with height stand indicators, bore gages, micrometers, profilometers & all other necessary hand tools to measure product.
- Write & or modify CNC program’s in an electronic format or by the use of operating CAM software. It will require too maintain current library of CNC files on administrative drive.
- Create PM’s checklist for newly added machines & continue to support existing PM program.
- Assist the Machining Manager in the justification & purchase of new equipment.
- Work with supervision/maintenance to schedule outside service repairs, writing purchase requisitions.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Perform other associated duties as needed to continue the operation of the department in the most productive and efficient manner.
Please note that the duties and requirements described herein are intended to represent general contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities.
Must have a high school diploma, trade school & or equivalent. Advance blue print reading & geometric tolerance. Have a general understanding of SPC. Will require a minimum of 3 years’ experience of operating, performing set ups, programming of CNC mills & lathes. A person must have leadership skills to be able to interact with other associates in a team base atmosphere. Be able to perform the basic Lean principals in your position.
For more information about Pace Careers and future job postings, please JOIN our Talent Community at www.paceind.com/careers and follow us at:
Pace is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.