It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world measurably better.
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
Job TitleCNC Set Up I-2nd Shift- Sign On $1000Responsible for loading and making minor adjustments to preset CNC programs and operating manufacturing machinery to produce acceptable product. Works within a team environment to meet departmental goals. Maintains work area cleanliness.
• Perform CNC machinery set-up function by downloading preset CNC programs; make minor adjustments to CNC programs to direct sequence of machine operation
• Operate CNC manufacturing equipment to produce acceptable product per work instructions
• Inspect parts for defects as part of in-process inspection; record results and notify appropriate person of deviation when needed
• Perform basic machine adjustments such as off-sets or setting tapers and basic preventative maintenance such as changing coolants, filters, etc.
• Stack and transport product via hand-truck, pallet jack, forklift, crane, or hoist
• Clean work area, machines, tools and equipment
• Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
• Three (3) year relevant experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to understand and act on verbal and written instructions
• Intermediate math (algebra, geometry) and computer skills
• Ability to learn, understand and utilize CAD/CAM programs and G and M codes
• Ability to understand and use Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and Statistical Process Control (SPC)
• Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening skills
• Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
Monday - Friday
Target Hiring RangeHourly: $21.50 - $25.10
Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills and education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors. Do not provide any information on the application which will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!