Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts, components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial, defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production deadlines and expectations.
Position Description: CNC Programmer is responsible for determining methodology and designs behind producing parts, writing code for CNC machines, as well as creating blueprints and set up sheets for shop use.
- Determines methodology in which the part will be produced
- Designs fixturing, including modeling and making drawings of necessary components
- Chooses cutting tools
- Writes code for CNC machines using NX software and customer supplied solid models
- Confirms process validity by utilizing Vericut simulation software
- Creates blueprints/set-up sheets for shop use with proper dimensioning and tolerancing
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing/machining environment
- Knowledge of cutting tools/techniques
- Knowledge of different types of machines – 3, 4, 5-axis milling, turning, multi-function
- Knowledge of different metal types – Aluminum, Stainless, Titanium, High Nickel Alloys, etc.
- Knowledge of common/current metal removing processes/techniques
- 2+ years’ experience programming CNC equipment
- Knowledge of G and M code programming
- Experience NX user – drafting, modeling, and CAM modules
- Knowledge of common 3D model types
- Experience working with 3D models
- Experience with CGTech Vericut is a plus
- General computer experience
- Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Windows 10 experience
- Ability to navigate an understand file structure and naming convention in Windows Explorer environment
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all levels of the organization
- Able to collaborate fluently in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Possible travel as required for training and multi-site support
Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.
As an EOE/AA employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.