DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/EXPECTATIONS:
- Produce parts according to work orders using a CNC press brake to make precision bends to aluminum boat parts.
- Produce parts according to work orders using a CNC plasma table to make precision cuts to sheet aluminum.
- Deburr all produced parts prior to braking to meet the quality specifications.
- Replace consumables as needed to maintain the quality standards
- Install, align, and lock specified punches, dies, cutting blades, or other fixtures in rams
- Ensure proper setup and programming
- Check and verify parts meet specifications and quality tolerances
- Meet daily/weekly production goals
- Maintain parts inventory within min/max
- Maintain sheet material inventory within min/max
- Communicate issues to supervisor (i.e. equipment issues, maintenance needs, etc.)
- Machine maintenance will be completed daily. Including brushing plasma carriage and blowing off the table and non-electronic parts, cleaning and oiling the brake, and draining the water from the screw compressor.
- Maintain a safe work environment. Remove clutter, safety glasses and gloves at all times, team-lift all sheet material and objects over 50 pounds, and scrap skeletons should be crushed immediately after being removed from the plasma table.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
EDUCATION & OTHER KSA's
Critical thinking and problem solving
Visual, scan on and off of labor
Visual, work order origination