Bearon Manufacturing is looking for a CNC Machine Operator to join our team in our climate-controlled environment in Landisville, PA! We will train the successful candidate to operate computer numerical controlled (CNC) mills and lathes to produce precision metal components and inspect product to drawing specifications. Ideal candidates will be able to recognize machining issues and make adjustments as needed. A background in machining is preferred, but not required. High school education or equivalent required and three years of experience preferred.
As a member of the Bearon team, you will receive: competitive salary, paid vacation, bonus program, 401K plan, health benefits, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Learn to run CNC Machines
- Participate in training and learn about Bearon processes
- Work safely around equipment and co-workers
- Daily maintenance activities
- Flexibility with rotating assignments i.e. manual operations, assembly etc.
- Work as part of a team
- Mechanical aptitude, preferred
- Ability to develop programming skills
- Great attitude and attendance
- Ability to use hand tools and read blueprints
- Ability to use measuring tools and shop mathematics
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds over the course of a shift
- Willingness to learn new things