This position works under supervision and performs a wide range of operations for the inspection of machined parts to support quality of product produced.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Download control programs into individual machines and perform test operations to guarantee the machine properly.
- Responsible for any program modifications before operator uses in production.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance on equipment, and often operate multiple machines.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations, and keeping work area clean and free of FOD.
- Work closely with Engineering to develop and complete First Article Inspections
- Compile CMM data into forms to be distributed and/or archived
- Cross trained to perform work in multiple areas / buildings.
- May participate in continuous improvement activities.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) including a minimum of 5 years’ machining experience. Successful completion of the Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) with a status of Bronze level or higher.