Who We Are:
Robinson Fans, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business going back six generations. Founded in 1892, Robinson Fans is a significant player in the industrial air-moving equipment space. Headquartered in Zelienople, PA, since 1922, Robinson Fans has locations in Trussville, AL, Lakeland, FL, and Salt Lake City, UT.
At Robinson Fans, Inc., our employees are at the core of all we do. We provide a fast-paced and nurturing culture that provides our team members with the environment needed to succeed.
We are seeking a CNC Nester who will provide excellent support to our drafting and operations teams. The CNC Nester arranges parts to be burned on the appropriate material at four different production facilities.
• Order material as need, and program, test, and apply bevels to parts as needed
• Communicate and notifies progress on a timely basis with all internal and external customers responsibly
• Follow CNC programming and production procedures for accurate hand offs of information.
• Work towards on time delivery of all information
• Follow current practice for documenting and organizing information in the current file system.
• Provide input for process and design improvement
• Create best estimates for material ordering when requested by management.
• Review detail drawings and required parts for job as sold
• Add parts within current software making any required adjustments following CNC programming guidelines
• Review parts and on hand plate for nesting of parts using best practices and limiting scrap.
• Apply appropriate bevels to parts as required
• Present CNC code to applicable production facility
• Order any necessary materials to complete a job as required
• Associates or trade school degree
• Zero to five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Well-organized and be able to adapt and effectively multi-task, prioritize
• Must take the initiative and be able to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to frame ideas with a sketch or quick drawing
• Experience in training with AutoCad and Pro-Nest software
• Basic mechanical skill including knowledge of sheet metal layout and problem solving
• Proficient use of Microsoft office product
• Organized and detail oriented with the ability to work on several jobs at once
• Excellent analytical, time-management, and project management skills
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects at once
Robinson offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
Robinson Fans, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.