CNC Manufacturing is an industry leading expert in the precision machining of performance critical parts in diverse industries, including dental, defense, and aerospace. The 37,000 sq ft climate-controlled facility in Coatesville, PA features some of the industry’s most technologically advanced machining and quality control equipment. CNC Manufacturing celebrates the diversity and expertise of its team members, and proudly employs several armed services veterans.
The innovative culture at CNC Manufacturing empowers the team to consistently excel in product quality, reliability, and customer service experience. Since 1997, CNC Manufacturing has been continually expanding and improving our manufacturing capabilities and processes, with a focus on the latest and emerging manufacturing techniques to meet the ever-increasing demands of the industry. This includes Statistical Process Control (SPC) procedures to ensure the highest quality results, which have enabled CNC Manufacturing (including sister companies: CNC Technology & MTI Dental) to obtain DEKRA ISO 9001:2015 certification.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for CNC Set Up Operators in our Milling Department. We are looking for first and second shift candidates. CNC Manufacturing offers competitive wages; health, life, disability insurance; paid time off; tuition reimbursement; simple IRA retirement plan.
The Set-Up Operator completes set-ups for Mills. Set Up Operators will have the equivalent experience of a skilled Mill Operator and will maintain quality and safety standards; keep records; and maintain equipment.
• Identify, prepare, load raw materials
• Pull all necessary tooling for each job
• Upload and Download programs
• Prove out jobs with the ability to change/adjust program
• Create and update required paperwork
• Use of all inspection equipment, including RAM, Comparator, and CMM
• Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area complying with all Safety and ISO standards
• Other duties as required
Qualifications & Skills
• Proficient Operator Level 2 with 2-5 years CNC Milling experience
• Understanding of common material types and machine coordinate systems
• Ability to finish bringing any part into tolerance after set up is complete
• Understand and edit Set-up code
• Ability to remove and sharpen most tooling
• Ability to create inspection process for all parts and qualify bench inspection equipment
• Ability to qualify part to blueprint
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
• Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, talking, hearing, visual acuity
• Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 pounds
• Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time