CNC Manufacturing is an industry leading expert in the precision machining of performance critical parts in diverse industries, including dental, defense, and aerospace. The 37,000 sq. ft climate-controlled facility in Coatesville, PA features some of the industry’s most technologically advanced machining and quality control equipment. CNC Manufacturing celebrates the diversity and expertise of its team members, and proudly employs several armed services veterans.
The innovative culture at CNC Manufacturing empowers the team to consistently excel in product quality, reliability, and customer service experience. Since 1997, CNC Manufacturing has been continually expanding and improving our manufacturing capabilities and processes, with a focus on the latest and emerging manufacturing techniques to meet the ever-increasing demands of the industry. This includes Statistical Process Control (SPC) procedures to ensure the highest quality results, which have enabled CNC Manufacturing (including sister companies: CNC Technology & MTI Dental) to obtain DEKRA ISO 9001:2015 certification.
We are currently seeking qualified CNC Mill Operators for our Milling Department. We are looking for both first and second shift operators. CNC Manufacturing offers competitive wages; health, life, disability insurance; paid time off; tuition reimbursement; simple IRA retirement plan.
The Horizontal Mill Operator loads and operates a milling machine ensuring the consistent production of parts. A Mill Operator inspects parts for quality and accuracy in accordance with our ISO 9001 procedures and processes.
• Load raw stock and operate milling machines
• Inspect finished parts to ensure accuracy to blueprints and customer specifications
• Record Job activity, including run time, down time and accurate parts counts
• Routine equipment maintenance
Qualifications & Skills
• Good communication skills with commitment to working efficiently and accurately
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Use of basic hand tools
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
• Experience running CNC milling machines preferred