For more than 80 years, Tuboscope has provided the industry with oilfield tubular expertise and an integrated suite of value-added solutions. We maximize the lifecycle of assets, help make drilling safer and more efficient, increase production and decrease downtime. Our product lines include inspection services, mill inspection systems, corrosion control, machining services, hardbanding, artificial lift technologies, line pipe connection systems, MSI pipe protection technologies, asset & inventory management, rig inspection and rope access.
- Manufacturing threaded parts that meet specifications set forth by the company and API Specification 7-1.
- Complete understanding of the Threading Program as specified in applicable SOPs.
- Meeting established company production goals.
- Report problems to responsible management levels.
- Responsible for enforcement and compliance with NOV HSE policies.
Education & Qualifications
- GED or equivalent
- 2-3 years of machining (any) and/or with lathe
- Programming knowledge a plus
- Physical stature must be such that the individual can operate a machine eight (8) to twelve (12) hours per day.
- No reoccurring physical problems that could be aggravated by this type of work.
- Good visual acuity.
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions
- Must have ability to learn to operate applicable measuring and testing equipment.
- Average ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be able to comprehend applicable threading-related SOPs.