CNC machinist, 2nd and 3rd shift
CNC Machine Operator
Join a growing organization specializing in custom curtain wall facade design using cutting-edge manufacturing equipment that surpasses the competition! New Hudson Facades, located in Chichester, PA, is seeking an experienced Machine Operator with related experience in the production or manufacturing industries.
The Machine Operator's primary role is to create a wide range of parts using 4- and 5-axis CNC machines. The Machine Operator will be responsible for ensuring that machining duration meets the production schedule and is executed to optimize production time on the CNC center with minimal breakage of tools.
We have 2 shifts available:
- 2nd shift; 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM.
- 3rd shift; 10:30 PM - 6:00 AM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create parts on 4- and 5-axis CNC machining centers.
- Optimize the machining time-reducing tool changes during operation.
- Simulate execution of the machining operations on 3d graphics, checking for any possible collisions and ensuring a smooth machining process.
- Work together with CNC programmers and other operators to optimize parts set up and operation.
- Work to deadlines given by Machining Manager.
- Follow manufacturer instructions for the operation of machines.