CNC Machinist - 2nd (15%) and 3rd (30%) Shift Differentials and Weekend Shift!
Acero Precision, located in West Chester, PA is an industry leading Medical Device contract manufacturer producing the very best in precision engineered components. To succeed in today’s manufacturing industry- with its demands to serve customers in a truly global environment- we rely on three vital resources: the newest engineering technologies, quality systems, and most importantly highly-skilled people. We invite you to become a member of an organization that has established an outstanding reputation for quality and excellence. Highly competitive wages, a state-of-the-art-facility, an emphasis on work/life balance, career advancement, a team-centered workplace culture, and the opportunity to be your best is waiting for you at Acero Precision.
What We Offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical
- Dental / Vision Benefits
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Participation in company 401k plan with an employer percentage match
- 100% Paid Uniforms
- Skills Training Workshops/Online Instruction
Learn And Grow:
We are committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We continue to build a learning community where you can work with team leaders who are highly skilled and work towards expanding your technical capabilities. Our people are teachers and learners who collaborate with each other to enhance each other’s growth!
- Identify different types of tooling such as drills, end mills, reamers and inserts and know how to properly use them.
- Insure that parts are efficiently and accurately inspected, deburred, properly tagged and moved to the next operation.
- Use measuring and inspection equipment, and inspect parts accurately to the ten-thousandths, (0.0001), of an inch.
- Maintain visual perception of a finished product and the ability to recognize an out of tolerance surface finish, burrs or any other machining defects.
- Manufacture a finished part and be held accountable for the accuracy of the end product.
- Work from blueprints, drawings and sketches involving the use of standard machine shop mathematics and precision measuring instruments.
- Must be able to identify material types and alloys using bar stock color codes.
- Hold dimensions to nominal value plus or minus the variation for each specific characteristic and adjust the machine accordingly.
- Must be able to operate 2 or more machines at the same time.
- Assist with machine break-down and setup
- Perform routine maintenance on machines before, during and after a production run and diagnose machine troubles
- Responsible for organizing and cleaning workstations daily, including the machine, bar feeder, bench, computer, mats and floor. No oil, coolant or chips should be evident in any areas, especially around the floor of the machine and in tight corners of the machine.
- Able to read and follow the steps of a designated program completely. Understand the concepts of surface feed, feed rates, geometry, G codes, offsets and other CNC programming functions.
Education and Experience:
- Experience working with Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers or Star Swiss Style Lathes (Preferred but not necessary)
- At least one (1) - three (3) years in CNC machining operating.
- High School diploma required or equivalent experience in trade school certification
Skills and Competencies:
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Possess a mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Basic proficiency in MS Excel and Word
Acero Precision is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Acero Precision does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Make Our Mission Your Mission!