As posted by the hiring company
- Perform set ups and operation of jobs, ensuring part conformance to specifications and requirements.
- Make necessary modifications or adjustments.
- Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blueprints and work instructions/operations sheets.
- Verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
- Familiar with Lean practices, 6S, and contributing to a continuous improvement environment.
- Meet customer production scheduling requirements.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work area in accordance with 6S principles.
- Comply with all safety regulations including wearing required protective equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years in aerospace manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of experience setting up and operating CNC Machinery
- Surface grinding experience
- Knowledge of FANUC or CNC controls
- Exceptional mechanical ability and strong mathematical skills.
- Experience working with exotic metals, including Inconel, Rene, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to solve complex issues.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent