- Enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines, such as mills, lathes, and CNC.
- Assembles cutting tools in tool holders and positions tool holders in machine spindles as specified, using hand tools, or inserts cutting tools in specified machine magazines.
- Loads and unloads pieces to be machined, using hoists and hand tools to lift and secure on machining table.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Studying blueprints and drawings to determine dimensions and tolerances;
- Regulating machines for speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut, etc.;
- Using micrometers, calipers, dial gauges, or other measuring devices to verify dimension and alignment;
- Deburr parts with grinder, sandpaper, emery cloth, etc.
- Follow, assist in the development, and promote the safety and maintenance programs.
- Assist other employees, company management, vendors, visitors, and customers when needed.
- Support and participate in all efforts (including time recording and required paperwork) to collect information that allows management to make data-driven decisions.
- G&M Code
- Mathematical skills
- Basic power tools
- Measurement equipment (tape measure, inspection equip)
- Blueprint Reading
- Team player, supporting all areas of the company
Tuition reimbursement program
Free Medical and Dental insurance on Single and Family plans after 1 full month of employment.
Eye insurance is available for a small premium.
401k and profit sharing after 1 month full month of employment
Must be able to wear a face mask
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT: This company affords equal opportunity to all qualified persons, and no person shall be discriminated against in employment because of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status or disability.