Hydrasearch is looking for a CNC Machinist to join it's manufacturing team in Stevensville, MD! With business growing quickly, we are looking to add a skilled CNC Machinist! We are proud of our Made in the USA products and sell predominantly to the US Government, US Military and our allies overseas. The ideal candidate will safely perform necessary operations on CNC lathes as well as vertical and horizontal mills. This candidate will recognize machining issues and make adjustments as necessary. Experience with set-up & programming, job changeovers & troubleshooting (G Code & M Code) preferred. 3-5 yrs. required turning bar stock. Experience machining castings preferred. Candidate will interact with Quality to assure material compliance as well as adherence to our USO9001:2015 standards.
This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturer committed to employee training and development.
- Set up and run CNC machines
- Trouble shoot programming issues
- Willingness to learn new things
- Work safely around equipment and co-workers
- Daily Maintenance activities
- Flexibility with rotating assignments
- Work as part of a team and participate in training
- Ability to read blue prints
- Ability to use measuring tools
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds over the course of a shift
- Team oriented and willing to participate in training and improvement
- Good reading and math skills
- Flexible to rotate assignments
- Ability to set up CNC machines required; twin turret, twin spindle set up a plus
- Experience with horizontal mills preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.