Join the team that is a leader in engineering, designing and manufacturing of leading-edge military expeditionary products and rugged industrial/commercial products since 1937.
What We Offer:
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D & Disability (paid for by the company)
- 401K with a company match
- Safe & clean work environment (following all CDC guidelines to keep our employees safe!)
- Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools; fits and assembles parts to fabricate or repair metal parts, mechanisms, tools, or machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, and layout and machining procedures
- Studies specifications such as blueprint, sketch, damaged part, or description of part to be replaced to determine dimensions and tolerances of piece to be machined, sequence of operations, and tools, materials, and machines required. Performs basic to advanced level machining in accordance with blueprints and work instructions
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for machining
- Sets up basic machines and operates metal-removing machines such as lathe, milling machine, shear, band saw or grinder to machine parts according to specifications
- Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications using measuring instruments
- May operate mechanism of machine, observe operation, or test with inspection equipment to diagnose malfunction or to test repaired machine
- May produce fabricated parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine.
- Supports, communicates, reinforces and defends the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Adheres to all quality and safety standards
- Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
Education/Experience/Other Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred, Trade/Technical school a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Operation of small power tools, other hand tools and computerized and high-pressure equipment.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required for this role