WHO WE ARE:
Rockland Manufacturing is a family-owned business with two facilities located in Bedford, PA and another facility located in Seguin, TX. We produce over 200 of the highest-quality custom attachments for heavy equipment made in the USA!
WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING:
· Studying blueprints to obtain dimensions of finished work piece, sequence of operation, and
· Selecting, aligning, and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, and materials on machine
· Setting machine parameters
· Observing machine operation, detecting malfunctions, and intervening appropriately
· Inspecting machined parts and documenting results
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Our starting wage is an hourly rate of $20.00. We offer the opportunity for wage increases every six months, until you reach our top rate. That’s for everyone…it doesn’t matter what your specific job is…. if you’re a top performer, you can get to top performer pay!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for all our full time Rocklanders, which includes:
· Weekly Pay
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
· Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
· 401k with a Company Contribution
· Life and Disability Coverage
· Monthly Gainsharing Bonus Program
· Generous Tuition Reimbursement
· Part Time Rocklanders Have Access to a $3 Per Hour Premium and Limited Benefits
CONSIDER JOINING OUR TEAM IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
· Rocklanders are Flexible: We work on something different every day… no repetition here!
· Rocklanders are Tough: We work safe and efficient and wouldn’t have it any other way!
· Rocklanders are Family: We build on each other’s successes!
· Rocklanders are Winners: We grow our careers by being positive team players.
If you think Rockland sounds like your kind of company, check out our website and apply today!
Rockland participates in EVerify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE