CNC Manufacturing is an industry leading expert in the precision machining of performance critical parts in diverse industries, including dental, defense, and aerospace. The 37,000 sq. ft climate-controlled facility in Coatesville, PA features some of the industry’s most technologically advanced machining and quality control equipment. CNC Manufacturing celebrates the diversity and expertise of its team members, and proudly employs several armed services veterans.
The innovative culture at CNC Manufacturing empowers the team to consistently excel in product quality, reliability, and customer service experience. Since 1997, CNC Manufacturing has been continually expanding and improving our manufacturing capabilities and processes, with a focus on the latest and emerging manufacturing techniques to meet the ever-increasing demands of the industry. This includes Statistical Process Control (SPC) procedures to ensure the highest quality results, which have enabled CNC Manufacturing (including sister companies: CNC Technology & MTI Dental) to obtain DEKRA ISO 9001:2015 certification.
We are currently seeking qualified CNC Operators for our Conventional Lathe Department. We are looking for both first and second shift operators.
• Identify, prepare, and load raw materials
• Change tools and inserts as required
• Run jobs as programmed, ability to change/adjust machine offsets
• Use basic measuring equipment & perform Statistical Process Control (SPC) measurements
• Perform lathe maintenance
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area complying with all Safety and ISO standards
• Other duties as required
Qualifications & Skills
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 1 to 3 years CNC experience
• Ability to read detailed blueprints and perform advanced mathematical calculations
• Identify and understand basic material types
• Understand machine coordinate system
• Ability to operate manual machines
• Ability to qualify bench inspection equipment
• Ability to maintain hydraulic and coolant systems
• Ability to multi-task requiring attention to 2 or more active machines
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
• Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, talking, hearing, visual acuity
• Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 pounds
• Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time
CNC Manufacturing offers competitive wages; health, life, disability insurance; paid time off; tuition reimbursement; simple IRA retirement plan.