How brave are you? We are a high-tech company providing machine tools and laser technology, and are looking for people who can face new challenges with a fresh mind. As an independent family company, we offer you the freedom and trust to put your brave ideas into practice. With you on board, we would like to power ahead with the digital networking of the manufacturing industry. Our passion and creative drive ensure that we are an innovative force – across the globe at over 70 TRUMPF locations.
Set up and operate CNC machines in a sheetmetal fabrication environment including performing initial production runs where programming, fixtures and methods are being developed. Must be familiar with basic inspection of sheetmetal parts.
- Set up and operate bending, laser cutting, and punching machines. (TRUMPF machines knowledge is a plus)
- Assist in debugging operating or programming problems with high laser cut quality parts
- Work / inspect parts according to blueprints
- Maintain high standards of quality by making sure that parts passed on to a subsequent work center are good
- Work and be familiar with measuring tools (Calipers, Protractors, Tape measures, etc.)
- Assist in CNC area’s operational activities and special projects to ensure quality and meet timetables
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs Operate overhead crane / forklift
- Maintain CNC machines, area and other tools in good condition by performing 5S and TPM activities on a regular basis
- Participate in daily shopfloor management meeting and be an active member of SYNCHRO Plus activities (SFM, TK, IK)
- Actively contribute to departments SYNCHRO events and tasks for the CNC Operating area
- Re-order raw material based on material consumption in time to avoid material shortages
- Perform any other related duties as designated by management.
Minimum of 2-3 years CNC machining experience
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.