United States of America
UTCT1: Corp - CT - Remote Remote Location, Remote City, CT, 06101 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
Raytheon Technologies Global Infrastructure Services is seeking an experienced and motivated Cloud Governance Associate to support the Cloud Center of Excellence. The Cloud Governance Associate is responsible for leading and coordinating Cloud Adoption Process & Onboarding efforts, Cloud Migration efforts, Onboarding Analytics & Reporting, and overall Onboarding Pipeline & Backlog governance. They may be responsible for managing and reporting on multiple concurrent high visibility projects in a fast-paced environment crossing multiple organizations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide Cloud Demand Analysis, Cloud Intake, Cloud Adoption, Cloud Migration Support, Cloud Data Integration & Reporting as well as Cloud Consumer Success Support
- Provide advisory and guidance for Cloud Workstreams as well as the implementation expertise to create and contribute to solutions
- Design, create and execute Cloud Demand Intake, Pipeline & Backlog Governance, Onboarding and Discovery for Migration Applications to RTX Cloud Hosted Environments
- Design Data Architecture, Integrations, Analytics and Reporting to support Cloud Initiatives.
- Facilitate meetings to ensure all parties involved in cloud delivery projects are aware of schedules, plans, progress, and issues
- Coordinate the appropriate escalation of issues and risks as well as provide a proactive mechanism to resolve issues that may rise as part of program execution
- Implementation of reporting tools, data integration and dashboards to monitor, track and execute on onboarding backlog
Target Accomplishments (in the first year):
- Provide oversight and guidance to onboarding projects and workloads, ensuring proper placement and handoffs, with the goal to improve the customer experience and overall customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the KPI metrics analytics and reporting of multiple Cloud Adoption & Migration projects
- Improve the accuracy, velocity, quality and precision of the onboarding processes and migration efforts and provide clear & concise reporting aligned to Cloud Adoption KPIs
Typically requires a university degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years prior relevant experience or an advanced degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience
- Solid understanding of Cloud, software development life cycle models, as well as expertise in both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Expertise with Cloud Adoption Frameworks outlined by Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- A proven track record of successfully implementing cloud, software or infrastructure development projects using Agile methodologies including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, or similar position, managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 5-9 team members each including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Sufficient level of technical background in Microsoft Azure, AWS, and IT Infrastructure to provide highly credible leadership and recommendations and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks, issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Expertise with tools such as Jira, Confluence, PowerBI/Qlik, and ServiceNow desired.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and technical skills are essential. Ability to build and maintain customer relationships; strong team player, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to manage ambiguous or competing requirements, collaborating with project teams to align on solutions
- Experience operating in US Government regulated environments with strict compliance requirements.
- Ability to author and present professional user facing documentation, presentations, and reports targeted at various personas
- Requires expert or mastery level knowledge of work area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management. Advanced knowledge of related disciplines within work area and
- ability to identify links and potential impact on projects, programs
- or systems.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms