United States of America
UTCT1: Corp - CT - Remote Remote Location, Remote City, CT, 06101 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
Summary of Role:
Raytheon Technologies Global Infrastructure Services is seeking an experienced and motivated technologist focused on enterprise application automation and hosting within Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure. As part of the Cloud Center of Excellence they will work within an Agile product team to develop operations best practices, cloud maturity plans and documentation to comply with IT policy and Global Trade regulations.
- Apply technical expertise to design, develop and deploy innovative solutions in the cloud via automation and Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Work within an Agile product team, taking objectives from the product owner, breaking them down into detailed increments, and delivering committed capability on-time.
- Work with business units and application teams to determine opportunities for increasing the maturity of onboarded applications. i.e., Migrating IaaS to PaaS, Business Continuity, Saleable architecture.
- Be the point of contact operations team on all deep level technical issues working with Vendors as appropriate.
- Ensure service compliance with RTX IT Security policies, NIST 800-53, and CMMC control requirements.
- Typically requires a university degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years prior relevant experience or an advanced degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience
- Technical understanding of Cloud and infrastructure services, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and on-premise networking, servers and storage.
- Microsoft Azure/AWS certifications desired.
- Experience managing production infrastructure utilizing ITIL best practices.
- Ability to partner across organizations and operate in high performance matrixed teams.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and technical skills are essential. Ability to build and maintain customer relationships; strong team player, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed.
- Initiative and ability to quickly acquire knowledge.
- Ability to manage ambiguous or competing requirements, collaborating with project teams to align on solutions.
- Ability to balance production enterprise IT maturity with cloud agility.
- Minimum of 7-10 years operating in complex infrastructure environments preferred.
- Proficiency with Agile and DevSecOps tools and management principles.
- Experience with Terraform Enterprise and/or Ansible Tower development and an Automation First attitude.
- Ability to author professional user facing documentation targeted at various personas.
- Farmington, CT or US Remote Location
Required Immigration Status:
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms