For over 40 years, HemaCare, a Charles River company, has worked to making a positive impact on the world by providing the highest quality cellular material and services to biotech and pharmaceutical companies and research organizations that are performing innovative research and developing novel cell-based therapies.
We recognize that our success depends on the vision and passion of our employees; that is why we are devoted to making HemaCare a rewarding and valuable place to work. We believe in making a difference, and at HemaCare, you will make a difference every day.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
The Client Engagement and Marketing Specialist will play an integral role in the execution of marketing plans related customer engagement. This position is responsible for collaborating across several departments to gain insights to develop and execute marketing campaigns that promote and drive demand for our products.
• Implement and optimize lead nurturing programs for inbound and outbound marketing initiatives through digital channels to generate qualified leads.
• Engage with first touch clients through implementation of engagement studios working with strategic marketing to define the scope and content.
• Support Marketing and Sales to launch and promote new services and products.
• Implement and develop targeted lead generation programs to generate marketing qualified leads through frequent customer contact and prospecting. (I.e. Data mining and net new lead generation software tools, publication reports, lead lists, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Monitor performance, evaluate effectiveness, quantify ROI and optimize for future projects.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to engage and help develop account-based marketing campaigns in the various customer segments to nurture new and existing client organizations.
• Work and maintain a cooperative relationship with the sales team to optimize the conversion to sales qualified leads when outside of scope, domain, or function.
• Utilize SalesForce to monitor, advance opportunity status progression and review/report on completed projects.
• Collaborate with Market Research team to research and develop Lead gen projects for new and niche markets. Work with business analytics to help research and understand the market dynamics and market potential in assigned areas, identify market growth opportunities, and incorporate into marketing program development (competitive landscape, Market trends, etc.)
• Collaborate and assist with Event specialist on virtual and in-person event logistics and management (webinars, seminars, workshops, chapter events, conferences, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A /B.S.) or equivalent in marketing, business, or related discipline.
• 3+ years related experience in marketing or customer services.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute.
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite, CRM)
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
Charles River is a U.S. Federal Contractor. As a result, we must follow the Presidential Executive Order to mandate vaccinations, and ensure our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our main priority is the wellbeing, health, and safety of our people. We require proof of vaccination from all employees.
Anyone with requests for disability-related and/or religious exemptions should contact Talent Acquisition ([email protected]) so that information can be provided about the accommodation process at Charles River.
HemaCare, a Charles River company, is a global leader and trusted brand in the customization of human-derived biological products and services for biomedical research, drug discovery, and cell and gene therapy development. HemaCare’s vertically integrated solutions support preclinical research, clinical studies from phases 1 to 3, and commercialization with high-quality RUO and GMP-compliant starting material and apheresis collections.
In January 2020, HemaCare was acquired by Charles River Laboratories, an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). Combined with Charles River’s integrated, early-stage portfolio of discovery, safety assessment, and manufacturing support services, the acquisition creates a unique, comprehensive solution for researchers and cell therapy developers and manufacturers worldwide to help accelerate their critical programs from basic research and proof-of-concept to regulatory approval and commercialization. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs and enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market. We work closely with our clients throughout the clinical process to maximize success and drive positive clinical outcomes.
Together, with over 20,000 employees within 110 facilities in over 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies, and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At HemaCare, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. We have proudly supported the development of 100% of the current commercially available FDA-approved immunocellular therapies. Our mission is to provide a best-in-class portfolio of high quality, customizable human cellular material and services to support drug discovery, scientific research, and cell therapy. This resonates from our employees and impacts our customers because we know that every day is an opportunity to advance discoveries and make a difference in someone’s life.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.