Receives requests from Clients and provides information and price quotations to Client/Sales Personnel. Processes sales orders and returns and coordinates with other departments through to completion.
- Receives order requests for: price quotations, confirmations, follow-ups and purchase orders. Processes all orders, returns, credits, additional billing and changes or cancellations directly from the Client/Sales Personnel.
- Responds immediately to Client inquiries/information needs and provides positive, courteous service to Clients/Sales Personnel. Answer questions regarding product line, pricing, and deliveries. Provides proof of deliveries by request and samples of product.
- Works with Merchandising to expedite or insure timely delivery of scheduled shipments: maintains close liaison with other departments to carry order through to completion.
- Works with the appropriate internal department’s on inquiries, quotes, returns, credits, stock counts, credit card orders, COD orders and redeliveries from vendor.
- Report all errors or any other pertinent client concerns to Office manager.
- Look for opportunity to add on to client orders, promos, close out items. Suggestive selling to client.
- Ability to visit clients with Client Relation Managers.
- Maintain client records.
- Assist in maintaining assigned Sales Personnel’s unshipped/unbilled report.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience or equivalent combination of formal education/training and experience in the industrial packaging or related industry.
- Working knowledge of CRM management systems.
- Thorough knowledge of outbound calling techniques and customer service measurements of success.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.