Do you enjoy helping to formulate winning strategies and proposals for PMCM opportunities within the state/local, healthcare, K-12, higher education, science and research and commercial markets? If so, we’d like to connect with you regarding our Client Account Manager opportunity.
As a Client Account Manager, your focus will be driving growth across our Buildings and Infrastructure teams to include project specific opportunities in vertical building construction and Program/Construction Management serving projects within state/local, education, commercial, and healthcare markets.
You will have the opportunity to impact strategic business relationships with key clients to ensure Jacobs has a sustained relationship to achieve complete client satisfaction with work, and fully leverage the relationship to benefit clients and our firm. Working with members of our team, your focus is to make sure Jacobs is the client’s firm-of-choice, and that the company has a thorough understanding of the client’s needs and is seen as their best advocate for accomplishing their goals related to project and construction management.
When you join us you’ll identify, charter, and lead client service teams comprised of multi-disciplinary project managers and regional practice leaders around a common vision of success. We’ll look to you to represent Jacobs to the client in a positive, caring, solutions-delivery approach by engaging the broader firm to facilitate a deep, personal and valuable client relationship.
You’ll secure management commitment and influence/attract key staff for pursuits while advocating on the client's behalf by actively engaging the firm to address client needs and recommend strategic actions to optimize our business development investment and market share growth.
Your business acumen will grow when you develop trust and credibility with clients by engaging in business discussions to formulate winning and portfolio diversification solutions. Also, you’ll identify higher levels of client engagement for executive sponsors.
We’ll ask you to coach client service teams by coordinating and facilitating Go/No Go decisions, and helping to develop required sales costs aligned with opportunity potential and return on investment objectives. Regularly you’ll actively engaging with your Client Account Partner (CAP) and client service teams by leading them through the disciplined sales process including developing the win strategy, proposal document, interviews and presentations.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
• A passion for the PMCM business coupled with the innate ability to understand and influence the decision-making process associated with successful sales efforts
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business management or related work experience in lieu of a degree
• Substantial experience in project and construction management, architecture, engineering, planning, consulting and/or related disciplines associated with the built environment market sector
• Proven track record of coordinating teams and winning work on an area or statewide basis
• Sales knowledge on how to identify contracts well in advance, respond to RFPs/solicitations, interview and win new work
• Strong business acumen coupled with effective communication skills
• Negotiations experience
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Ability to lead an account team, set a vision and strategy, coach/mentor and motivate the team, reach within Jacobs to offer best-in-class solutions, manage commercial and legal negotiations, and close deals