Heska is dedicated to quality pet care. Through innovation, invention, and strategic partnerships with worldwide leaders in diagnostics and treatments, Heska provides the benefits of the latest generation technologies to veterinarians. Heska’s range of complete blood diagnostic solutions include biochemistry, hematology, coagulation, immunoassay, heartworm, as well as other assays. Heska is at the forefront of high definition digital radiology and ultrasound for small and large animals and is a leader in point of care telecytology with a team of experienced clinical pathology specialists. Heska offers complete allergy solutions from testing and interpretation to immunotherapeutic options.
The Clerk, Document Control is responsible for formatting documents for submission to regulatory authorities; scanning and filing batch records and other quality and regulatory documents and document archiving.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Document Change Control:
- Responsible for formatting documents for submission to regulatory authorities.
- Scan and file production, quality, and regulatory documents.
- Responsible to document archiving.
- Interface with various departments daily to support quality, regulatory, and production goals.
- Monitors the progress of documents through the entire process
- Ensures all issues regarding a change have been resolved prior to the approval of the document
- Distributes all new and revised documents
- Collects and destroys all superseded controlled copies
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent GED certification is required.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in science, business or related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High level proficiency with advanced document features of Microsoft Word
- Strong functional proficiency using Windows and Excel.
- Familiarity working in a regulated manufacturing setting preferred.
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers, including the ability to listen, analyze requests and customer needs, and provide a timely and positive resolution to customer issues
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to understand internal processes and procedures and outside regulatory requirements
- Ability to organize and track data and documents
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Maintains confidentiality at all times, with appropriate disclosure to key individuals
Heska is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Heska has a generous benefits package available to employees!
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Company Paid Life Insurance with AD&D
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Insurance
- Employee Paid Voluntary Life Insurance options
- Retirement Plan 401(k) Traditional and/or Roth + Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training and Development