Beitzel Corporation is an Industrial Construction and Service Company with over 40 years of experience in the Energy, Mining, Industrial Construction and Aggregate Industries. Corporate Headquarters is located in Grantsville, MD with several offices throughout the region.
Beitzel Corporation is now accepting applications for (1) part-time Cleaning Person to clean and assist in maintaining its facilities located in Grantsville, MD. The Cleaning Person will answer directly to the Facilities Manager and is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the offices and living quarters during evening and weekend hours. The Cleaning Person will be required to provide two to three weekly cleanings and work approximately 20 to 30 hours per week in the evenings and on weekends or as required.
- Empty waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets
- Dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels)
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, and showers
- Wash walls and windows
- Maintain canteen and kitchen area twice weekly
- Replace burned out light bulbs
- Perform other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Report any maintenance and repair items and any other factors that affect cleaning or safety and functionality of the building to the Facilities Manager.
- High School Diploma is preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work history
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable transportation
- 2 or more professional references
- Must be able to bend, reach overhead, and climb stairs
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs unassisted
- Must adhere and follow all health, safety and environmental standards
Additional Eligibility Qualifications Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment. This position requires the completion of a thorough background check including employment and education verification, SSN eVerify, employment references, and pre-employment drug and alcohol screening. In accordance with our Organization’s Drug and Alcohol policy employees are required to participate in random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
AAP/EEO Statement Beitzel Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other DutiesThis job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice